At TigLab International, customers are our priorities. We want our customers to be completely satisfied with our products.
We highly recommend our customers to read our Return Policies prior to making a purchase from our website or from our distributors or resellers; so that you are familiar with our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your legal rights and remedies. We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from one of our stores, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
This Returns Policy only applies where you make a purchase online from our website.
What is the Returns Process?
Returns must be done within seven (7) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. You may return your order (or items) for any of the following reasons:
- You have received the wrong item in your package or the item has a manufacturing defect (excluding goods marked as display set items or goods on clearance).
And the general requirements for returns are as follows:
- You have proof of purchase (order invoice number and receipt).
- The goods must be in new condition and returned in the original selling condition and unopened packaging along with all original accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and any free gifts, vouchers received with it.
- The product must not have been used or installed or had any data inputted or any configuration made.
- Under what conditions is/are the product non-returnable:
- In the interests of hygiene: Personal Care Products, Health and Fitness products cannot be returned unless they are unopened and in their original packaging.
- Once Used: All Electrical and kitchen appliances, home appliances
- Consumables such as coffee capsules cannot be returned unless they are unopened and in their original packaging.
- Customised/made-to-order goods, special order items cannot be refunded or exchanged. If delivery has taken place, the refund will exclude delivery charges paid.
- Display unit, auction items and clearance goods are strictly non-refundable. You are required to make a complete inspection to assess the item before purchasing. These items are sold on "as is, where is" basis.
- Personal care products
- Product with contract services that have been connected (e.g. Smart Home items).
- Items that have been purchased for more than 7 days.
- The item was purchased for someone else who simply does not want it.
- The item has no defects. You've changed your mind because of wrong selection, colour, size, model or specification, product not meeting expectation; or simply found it cheaper elsewhere.
- Defaulted on payment for item.
If your return meets all the requirements above and you wish to proceed with the return, please have your order invoice number ready and simply visit our warehouse or contact us @ email@example.com.
Our customer service agent will verify the return reason and arrange an appointment for you to return the product(s) to our warehouse location. We will conduct an evaluation within seven (7) working days starting from the day we received your returned items. You will receive an email confirmation once the returned item is received from our end.
If your return is valid, we will process your refund or replacement, based on what you have indicated to our Customer Service team. If it's valid, we will reimburse you with a refund through the same mode of payment that was made in the original purchase.
If your return is not valid, we will notify you and arrange the items to be returned. For the items to be returned, a delivery fee will be chargeable. We reserve the right to reject any return, exchange, refund deemed unfit or unreasonable.